Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

the emotions:

I think I've officially lost my mind.  Not really, I'm just super emotional and I'm chalking it up to the fact that I'm pregnant.  

I woke up yesterday and cried 3 times at different points in the day.  Once, because I realized that I will be leaving Dominica in exactly 2 months which I have been getting really sad about, then I watched Marley and Me, which is heart wrenching in itself but when I have my dog laying next to me with his head on my lap I just started crying from the thought of him dying one day, and the other time, which is when I realized I've completely lost it, is when I was watching Regis & Kelly in the morning and a lucky member of the studio audience won a new kitchen appliance set I cried my eyes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment