Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

the 4th:

Happy 234th Birthday America!

We wish so badly that we were home in the States today.  I'm missing the BBQ's and fireworks but instead, no red white and blue jello shots for me today and no BBQ's here in Dominica unless you want to grill up some 85/15 ground beef that you get in a tube and call them burgers.  I know, I'm being a party pooper but it's because I really want to see Brandon happy for a night and get to enjoy something.  He has a big test tomorrow and he's been studying really hard for it.  In just a few hours though we'll be able to relax and have a 6 hour vacation!  We're ordering in, getting comfy, and watching a movie.  Nothing better.

Have a great time at your BBQ's today and enjoy the **fireworks and sparklers**  The girls and I will be going to Erin's tonight for some 4th of July festivities - Dominica style - and I'll be enjoying my apple juice.  Pictures will be posted soon!

Think of Brandon tomorrow and send some positive thoughts his way   

No comments:

Post a Comment