Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

the wits end:

"Happy Birthday Brandon! Here's how you can spend your special day!"


That's pretty much how his birthday went, the picture doesn't include a loving birthday blog post from me as well as his birthday cupcake cones (which came out disastrous by the way haha).  3rd semester's final exam is on Wednesday and he's really feeling the pressure so he spend 22 out of the 24 hours of his birthday studying.  He needs a break soooo bad!  

But after the final we get our break and the whole family will be here! We're really excited but we haven't talked about it too much because it will just be a distraction to his studying (I know he's really excited to see everyone though!)  So that's when our break starts, Wednesday at noon when their plane arrives.

Baby B has been busy kicking up a storm lately.  Mostly when I'm just sitting around relaxing or trying to fall asleep at night.  Friday's the big day!  Brandon and I have a bet going on what it is.  I say boy, he says girl.  If it's a boy, he gets to take me out to a big sushi dinner after the baby is born and I can get whatever I want :)  If it's a girl, I have to take him to the golf dome to eat dinner during a football or hockey game then we have to hit some balls after.
Keep thinking blue, people! 

Here's Jude, relaxing with us in our room


No comments:

Post a Comment