Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

the birthday post:

Happy 26th Birthday to my wonderful husband!!!

I've fallen in love with you ever since the day that I first met you in your crisp, clean, Cracker Barrel uniform complete with the 3 star apron, white button down shirt, and your pleated khaki pants. Oh, and how can I forget your "Tiny Tim" socks where your toes (4 out of 5 on each foot) poked out of the tops. Even though we had our daily debates about who's hockey team was better (since then, I've crossed over to the Sabre side), whether your Red Sox or my Yankees would win the World Series, or the fact that you're a registered Republican, I knew there was something oh, so special about you.  
Here are some reasons why you are so special to me:

  • Brandon is the most genuine person that I have ever met in my entire life.  His calmness and even tempered-ness balances out my roller coaster emotions and he's made me into a considerably better person since the first time we met. 
  • He gives everything 100% and it shows with his determination and ambition whether it be studying for medical school or running a marathon.       
  • Brandon's love for his family and friends is deeper within him than you can imagine.  By the way he looks at a picture of someone he loves or tells a story about them reveals how gentle hearted he truly is.
  • He finds beauty in every aspect of life.
  • I love how spontaneous he is, he just makes everything in life that much more exciting. 
    • Brandon - "Hey babe, lets go to a concert tonight" "Lets move to another country" "Lets get married this weekend!"  
  • He always knows how to brighten my day.  I can't even describe the feeling I get every morning when I wake up next to the love of my life.  He brings a smile to my face just by looking at his adorable face.
Some of the many concerts that we've been to


Races throughout the recent years
Our first trip to NY together


He's one of the most athletic people I know.  He's good at EVERYTHING!


Brandon, you are such an incredible person and I can not imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else.  I wish you all the happiness in the world, enjoy your day and the yummy cupcake cones that are waiting for you after dinner :)

I absolutely adore you!

Love,
Your Wife 



    

No comments:

Post a Comment